IT-Projectmanager Position Open
The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, managing, and evaluating IT projects across our organization. In order to do this successfully, this person should feel comfortable handling muThe ideal candidate will be responsible for designing, implementing, managing, and evaluating IT projects across our organization. In order to do this successfully, this person should feel comfortable handling multiple tasks at a time.
- Information Technology Program Manager: Managing and coordinating teams across India, New York, Poland, UK and Singapore for projects with a regulatory and compliance scope within EMEA.
- Costs and Charges is mandatory to comply with EMEA MIFID II regulations.
- background working in Regulatory projects
- 10 years of experience in Banking industry and coordinated teams off shore is a key skill for this role.
- Manage projects for Latin America, APAC and now Europe
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proven project management experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
Should this position be of interest to you please sent us your updated CV
Architect/Lead Full Stack Developer Position Open
Are you a master of Java interested in the coming frameworks, tools and techniques? Do you know how to solve challenging problems in elegant ways? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
- Architecture, engineering and operation of IT platforms & applications.
- Reference architectures, patterns and best practice to support standardization, reuse, security, compliance and interoperability
- Background in Enterprise Architecture, with ability to develop structure, formulate, and communicate IT applications target architectures and strategies.
- Good insight into market developments and trends in information technology, such as cloud computing, container based deployment and operations of applications
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, synthesizing skills and data modeling
- Excellent communication skills
- Senior Java developer responsible for designing, implementing and maintaining systems on the analytics platform & Software development experience using Java and Open-source Technologies
- Experience in tests development and automation
- Design, prototype and iterate on innovative solution to meet user requirements
- Who is hand on and understand and work with the team to develop different tools to support suite of applications by integrating it in a CI / CD Pipeline.
- take pride in the quality of delivered software products and services (this is what drives you)
Your experience and skills
- 10+ years of experience of Enterprise Java (JAVA/J2EE)
- Comprehensive knowledge in software engineering with Java EE, Java 8+, Spring (knowing modules like Spring Core/Spring MVC/Spring Security), spring boot, Web services.
- 10+ years of service oriented architecture development
- 10+ years of Messaging related technologies such as JMS
- 10 + years of Strong database skills, experience with Oracle and/or DB2 database development
- Experience with multi-tier service oriented platforms
- Experience in SCRUM and Agile development
- Test Driven Development
- Must be able to work independently and efficiently within a diverse and fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- knowledge of building web applications (NPM, REST, React)
- Good understanding of tools (e.g. Git/GitHub, Maven/Jenkins)
- Good understanding of Clean Code, Design Patterns & strong problem-solving ability
- Good Experience with Java in a JEE environment
- In-depth experience with web application development
- In-depth knowledge with Object Oriented Design and Design Patterns
- In-depth knowledge with technologies such as ORM, Web Services, XML, JSON, HTTP, SSL, TCP/IP, Caching
- In-depth knowledge with Spring MVC/CXF/JPA/Hibernate/Oracle Database
- React, JSON ,Typescript
- IntelliJ and/or Eclipse
- Open Source tools
- Maven, Git
- Continuous Integration (Bamboo, Jenkins, etc.)
- Wealth Management back ground
- With modern cloud concepts (hybrid cloud with mixed on- and off-premise), cloud security, efficient cloud management and reliable eco-system integration
Should this position be of interest to you please send us your updated CV